MY BOYS!!!
Jun. 23rd, 2008 06:03 pmIt's been a while since I did an Einey-face pic!spam, so here goes...

My boys are the cutest boys EVAR! I dare you to tell me otherwise. :-P I mean, seriously. Just look at those adorable faces! *g*

Uh oh! Einey-face is going in for a face lick!

He misses! And
kernelm is quite amused by this!

Trying again? If there's one thing you can say for the pup (other than his extreme cuteness, of course), it's that he's very stubborn, lol.

Taking a breather from all that face attacking.

Awww, aren't they just so cute??? :-D
My boys are the cutest boys EVAR! I dare you to tell me otherwise. :-P I mean, seriously. Just look at those adorable faces! *g*
Uh oh! Einey-face is going in for a face lick!
He misses! And
Trying again? If there's one thing you can say for the pup (other than his extreme cuteness, of course), it's that he's very stubborn, lol.
Taking a breather from all that face attacking.
Awww, aren't they just so cute??? :-D
(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:15 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:24 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:25 pm (UTC)Thanks for the compliment. Though the layout isn't always Jensen (just about 60% of time it is, lol, I have quite a few Jensen banners). It's a randomized header, so it changes.
(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:28 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:29 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-23 11:34 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:39 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:41 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:42 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:43 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:43 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:52 am (UTC)Awesome!
(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 12:00 pm (UTC)I am so very happy for all 3 of you. : )
(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-24 02:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-27 11:03 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-27 11:02 pm (UTC)Guess who?
Date: 2008-07-26 05:22 am (UTC)-- No you really have to guess. It shouldn't be that hard ;)
(no subject)
Date: 2011-11-15 01:28 am (UTC)